Registration is available for organizations applying to the following programs:
Do not proceed if your organization is not registering for one of the above program options.
- DEMA Level II Emergency Driving Waiver Application:
- Register and apply for a State of Emergency Driving Restriction Waiver or Exemption
- DEMA Non-Profit/NSGP Subrecipient:
- Register and apply for Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP) funding.
- DEMA SLCGP Subrecipient:
- Register and apply for State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program (SLCGP) funding.
- Registration is not available for OHS or OSEC programs.
- Only the DEMA programs listed above allow open registration, subject to eligibility determined during the registration and application process.
- You MAY proceed with Registration if you have received an invitation by email, even if your organization does not meet the above criteria.
- Please contact the relevant DSHS division (OHS/OSEC/DEMA) with any questions.
To proceed with registration for one of the DEMA programs listed, click the Applicant Registration
If you have previously registered, please return to the Main Login Page and click on the Applicant Login button.